CommonLogic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CommonLogic

CommonLogic of AruaROSE Online. , Forum Created by, PopTarts

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Hideout

3 posters

Should we have a clan hideout? Would you use it?

Clan Hideout Vote_lcap67%Clan Hideout Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Clan Hideout Vote_lcap33%Clan Hideout Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Clan Hideout Vote_lcap0%Clan Hideout Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Clan Hideout Vote_lcap0%Clan Hideout Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Hideout Empty Clan Hideout Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

So, I think this suggestion started out as a joke from rawk's side.
But maybe it would be fun to choose a place in Arua and claim it our own, hang out n afk there.
I'm not sure if it would HELP our clan, or be used at all, but, I'm bored, so here it goes.
Here are a few cool places I've found myself. I love to explore ;D

This one requires The cart skill and levitation.(To get into the building)It's Mildun's house!
Clan Hideout MildunsHouse1

You need to learn my print screen glitch to get here: http://forum.aruarose.com/index.php?showtopic=55341&hl
It's Zant, whaddaya know. This one would be more convenient, but it's not nearly as cool.
Clan Hideout ZantHills1
Clan Hideout ZantHills2

The print screen method is required here as well. It's My cliff in Luna, Crystal Snowfields. It isn't convenient, but it's awesome.
Clan Hideout CrystalSnowField1
Clan Hideout CrystalSnowField2

This one's in Shady Jungle, Eldeon. Again, inconvenient, but the water is coming from NOWHERE! O_O
Clan Hideout ForestOfWandering1
Clan Hideout ForestOfWandering2

No skills or glitching required here, you can get to it by walking past Darka Khan, the guy that takes you to ECF.
Clan Hideout XitaRefuge1
Clan Hideout XitaRefuge2
-----------------
Please post some of your own possible hide outs. I'll update if I find cooler places.

Last edited by Ellodia on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Clan Hideout Empty Re: Clan Hideout Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:08 pm

G Cartena

I think the spot should be easy to get to, since people who want to go afk don't want to spend more time trying to get the spot lol. So maybe anything that is just a straight walk into, instead of using glitches, would be better.

For example, that little town in the east side of Luxem Tower in the cliffs, with the tents. Its not hard to get to, but it is exclusive enough that we have our own space, and maybe even the usual random visitor. =p

EDIT: Heres a spot in Elverloon Desert. Not hard to get to, but it a random spot even with an entrance. Something probably would have been put here if development had continued for the game, but until then, seems to be the perfect spot. =p

Lets take a tour, shall we? =/ Pics are cut off on the right side because this site won't let me scroll the page left and right. -.-

The front outdoor patio area. Complete with breathtaking cliffside views of the ocean. o.O
Clan Hideout Screen208
Clan Hideout Screen211

The indoor living room area complete with a cactus, completely enclosed in brown cliff looking drywall. Very retro. =D
Clan Hideout Screen209

And last but definately not least. The long uphill driveway to the mansion. =)
Clan Hideout Screen210

3Clan Hideout Empty Yessums. Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Do it. Because i can Atleast AFK Somewhere where others Will. Fuck i hate when people dont. it gets annoying. you get back and Noobs are Raiding you. xD Even when your not a cleric, people STILL ask me for buffs.

"Buff Please"
"Not a Cleric"
"BUFF PLEASE"
"IM NOT A FUCKING CLERIC"
"CAN YOU PLEASE BUFF ME"
Gets Annoying. <3
Teach me how to get to those Areas. All of em.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum