CommonLogic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CommonLogic

CommonLogic of AruaROSE Online. , Forum Created by, PopTarts

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Notice.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Notice. Empty Clan Notice. Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:08 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I Was online, and i seen the Clan talking. And they were saying that well, Maybe there should be more Active Deputy Masters? Because like. Ell is on Alot . i know that, but there are members who are on 3 Times more than Ell even, and the Deputy Masters are never on so they never see them. Even i have Noticed this. Maybe Ell should choose New Deps? I Enjoy the Deps we have now, but shouldnt an Active clan start with Active Masters?

2Clan Notice. Empty Re: Clan Notice. Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

PopTarts wrote:I Was online, and i seen the Clan talking. And they were saying that well, Maybe there should be more Active Deputy Masters? Because like. Ell is on Alot . i know that, but there are members who are on 3 Times more than Ell even, and the Deputy Masters are never on so they never see them. Even i have Noticed this. Maybe Ell should choose New Deps? I Enjoy the Deps we have now, but shouldnt an Active clan start with Active Masters?
It's true, maybe it is the time for new deputies, but I hate to pick deps lightly. If I do choose new ones, I want them to be rather permanent for at least a few months. To be given such a position is an honor, considering your that close to the position of clan master. If anything were to happen to me where I couldn't continue ROSE, I'd choose one of my deputies to take over if possible.
To earn higher ranks you must:
  • Be active
  • Share the same ideals as CL, have the clan in mind when making decisions.
  • TALK IN CLAN CHAT, DAMNIT! There's no reason for you to be part of a clan unless you're connecting and enjoying experiences with other clannies.
  • Farm Clan points. (Shows your dedication.)
  • Inevitably, I need you guys to strong, in the sense as you can defend yourselfs, and the clan if needed.

Sadly, I'm such a hypocrite, I can't defend myself, cause I'm only a cleric. However I do have 6 T7's (including Staff), So that I can support those who do defend themselves and the clan.
So if your a cleric, try to obtain gear that could make your buffs better or something, supporting people is what we do best!
Remember that being strong is usually only accounted for the deputy position, I don't really mind for Junior-Commander positions.

3Clan Notice. Empty Re: Clan Notice. Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:09 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I Fall under all of those :O Well. Used to =[ Once i get my Gear back though. Ill be up there again Very Happy

4Clan Notice. Empty Re: Clan Notice. Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Luke

Clan Deputy Master
Clan Deputy Master

I am active, Just atm I'm having problems with ROSE, it seems to crash everytime I try to dual client now. If this keeps on, I might have to start buying new stuff for my pc.

Oh and reason it's crashing is beacause the harddrive ROSE runs off keeps shutting down.

Trying to move all the data over to another 1.

5Clan Notice. Empty Re: Clan Notice. Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:26 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Seems Reasonable. I Guess we all will end up hitting a Problem like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum