CommonLogic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CommonLogic

CommonLogic of AruaROSE Online. , Forum Created by, PopTarts

You are not connected. Please login or register

What can I do to become a higher rank?

+2
Garbot
Ellodia
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What can I do to become a higher rank? Empty What can I do to become a higher rank? Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

Introduction:
"What brought me to write such a thread?"

Added a bit of this in other threads, but just wanted to make things crystal clear.
I once had a clanny who came back from a long time of inactivity, and asked to re-join the clan.
When he joined, he questioned me the next day as to why he wasn't a higher rank.
You guys have to understand that if I could to evaluate your overall, average activity, I'd be a psychic.
(But don't tell Garnot and Wombats I'm not. Wink)

ANYWAY, I'm going to tell you all the answer you've been waiting for.
    To get higher ranks, you need to do the following:

• Be active
    Just like the recruit thread might've told you, why be in a clan that you're never on to be with?
    We want to be able to get to know you, so some of your time is crucial.

• Talk in clan chat
    I didn't add this one to the recruit thread, I should have.
    You could be online all day, but your chances at higher ranks and a closer family greatly increase if you're one to chat a lot.
    When you do, you'll most likely become more close to the clan, and have a better chance of not being kicked if you're known to be a bit inactive.

• Farm clan points
    When the clan gives you an opportunity to farm CP, I'd take it.
    Farming CP shows that your dedicated enough to do the dull work as CP farming is known for.
    If you think about it, it's a small sacrifice for the great pleasure of being part of family clan.
    To achiever our goal of Grade 5, or Grade 6 as it is now, we must put in the work. And if some of the clannies are working more than others, well then it just shows that persons dedication, in my opinion.

• Be Strong
    Now I realize that not all of you can have [9] gear and prance around Eldeon Clan Field with 39587329857 Grade 7 gems.
    But if you DO have good gear and are good at defending yourself and others in PvP, you've just won extra credit.
    I don't stress on this too much considering that not everyone has these sorts of resources.
    But if we find ourselves in a fix, it's nice to know we have backup.

Conclusion:
    "To sum it all up"

In the end to become a better rank you need to be more dedicated.
    The pointers I have given you in this thread is all about using your time wisely to benefit the clan.
    If I see that you are putting effort into making our clan better, then you will receive a higher rank.
    I don't technically give you ranks, you earn them.

Garbot

Garbot
Clan Deputy Master
Clan Deputy Master

Ellodia wrote:
(But don't tell Garnot and Wombats I'm not. Wink)
lol.
What's this supposed to mean? o_O

3What can I do to become a higher rank? Empty Im All. Upgrade me. Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Im all of them ^_^ Upgrade me. NOW Very Happy

jk ^_^
Unless you need a new Dep :O

^_^

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

PopTarts wrote:Im all of them ^_^ Upgrade me. NOW Very Happy

jk ^_^
Unless you need a new Dep :O

^_^
We actually MIGHT be getting a new deputy, BUT-I believe I already have who's ready for the position in mind... I'd open it to discussion, but that wouldn't be very comforting to the deputy who's perhaps being replaced. If I don't see him in a few days here, I think I'll strip him of his rank.
However, this is a BIG MAYBE.

Luke

Clan Deputy Master
Clan Deputy Master

I'm guessing thats aimed at HeroicBalde right. or Maybe Me. But To be honest with you Ell and Clan, If you want to replace me go ahead. It won't bother me, your doing what you feel is right for the clan.

TwilightsFury

TwilightsFury

NO!, you can not get out of it Luke, you are a dep for life!!11111

IICloudII

IICloudII

Well...i reached of of my AruaROSE goals......become "Commander" lol.

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

To be a dep I need to see you being sorta a leader. Like you'd have enough impact on other clannies to like go to ECF with them, or help out when I'm not around.

9What can I do to become a higher rank? Empty Re: What can I do to become a higher rank? Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

All i Basically do is try to help? Never have anything to do myself xD
And ECF. Ill just Threaten ^_^
It will work.
Cept for the high level Raiders. they will be like. FK YOU. -Pwns you-
But still. I think that well. id help.
Id be on much more knowing i have a Responsibility. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]