CommonLogic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CommonLogic

CommonLogic of AruaROSE Online. , Forum Created by, PopTarts

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to our New Forum!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Welcome to our New Forum! Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

Since the AruaROSE staff no longer makes separate clan forums for Grade 3 clans and higher, we decided to make our own, at least until there comes a point in time where we are actually privileged enough to receive our own.
That being said, I'd like to be the first to welcome you to our amazing Clan forum, https://commonlogic.forumotion.com/forum.htm !
Credits to our commander, and site maker, PopTarts!
Feel free to converse with our CommonLogic members, and may we become closer as a clan.
I wish you all the best, and hope this forum will be enjoyable!
Highest Hopes for this forum
Ellodia

2Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Welcome. Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I Would like to Welcome Everyone Personally.
Welcome to CommonLogic !
I Encourage all the Members to Come on here alot, and help the Clan grow.
You can Take part in the Improvement of the clan,
Take part for the Marketplace.
Anything. We will be Adding Polls, Fun stuff, anything to make the Hopes of the Clan get Higher, So we can actually Complete Grade 5 and If we Try hard enough, one day, Make it to Grade 6 Clan.

3Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 pm

pz1c0

pz1c0
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

We need to be a closer clan,
We only speak to each other in game..
Maybe some of us (who wants to) can add each other on e-mail etc.
So we become a more closer clan..

4Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

If you Feel that way,
We need to Find a Program or something, Like Ventrillo. but i know not everyone has Headsets. so we need something maybe where we can type aswell.

Any Ideas? :S

5Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 pm

pz1c0

pz1c0
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

Speaking and Typing program?
I only know Ventrillo wich i dont use btw:P

Maybe Windows live could help a bit as a start

6Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

I personally find talking to strangers on the internet with voices and stuff a LITTLE creepy, no offense. There are plenty ways for us to become a closer clan without ventrillo or whatever it is.

7Welcome to our New Forum! Empty True dat. Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:07 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Yeaah. Your Right about that, but still. Ell, We need the Clan to get Closer. we need to have a Program. Because like, Without that, People wont get along. So we cant defend ourselves. Self-Defence clans need both Family Relations and Strength. We all know that. and we need to find a program, that we can talk to eachother.

8Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 pm

h4ppyb0l

h4ppyb0l
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

Yeah, i agree with Ellodia of speaking with a stranger onlin with voice is a bit strange. lolx.
window live is a good idea since almost everyone is using.

9Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Little Problem... Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:50 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Well we have a Little Problem there, because like. With Windows Live, Some people dont like to add people, meaning if anything they would want to make a new Windows Live for that, but wouldnt ever use it.

10Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 am

h4ppyb0l

h4ppyb0l
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

Pop what you mean of "don't like to add people?".

is it mean that some people don't want to add us into their window live?

11Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 am

pz1c0

pz1c0
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

for the people that do want to add me here's my windows live e-mail : Martin_Emmen@hotmail.com

Very Happy

12Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:08 am

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

If Anyone wants to add me, Well. Mines ToxicThrills@hotmail.com

13Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

Maybe we should all post on Luke's Conacts thread.
I have AIM and Windows Live.

14Welcome to our New Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our New Forum! Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Garbot

Garbot
Clan Deputy Master
Clan Deputy Master

I think talking in game is already good enough to get to know one another (if everyone actually talked in clan chat ._.").

I don't know. I already have a good number of you added anyways to my msn so... ^^"

And yesh. Hearing/seeing people over the internet is weird. lol

I have skype, buuuuuuuttttt I get weirded out by people's voices (no offense) and blah blah yeah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum