CommonLogic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CommonLogic

CommonLogic of AruaROSE Online. , Forum Created by, PopTarts

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Development.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Development. Empty Clan Development. Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:56 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

In This Forum, We Want you to discuss all the things that we can use to help the Clan. we need Ideas for how we can get the Members of the Clan Stronger, and more of a Family.
So far ive only thought of 1..
Farming Teams.

2-3 Members of the clan will Farm together, even if its just Farming Gob Cave with low levels for Refines. They can talk and get to know eachother. and after every Week or so. we change the Farming Teams.

Any more ideas can be added here.

2Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:50 am

h4ppyb0l

h4ppyb0l
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

hi pop, so i am the 2nd guy posting here.. ^_^

by the way, that is a good idea i wish to join the farming team you all ok with it.

Other idea is a farming team for EQs at high level. (example: lvl200+ eqs)
So whole can trade or buy cheap from farming team and let the whole guild grow stronger.

3Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:59 am

h4ppyb0l

h4ppyb0l
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

h4ppyb0l wrote:hi pop, so i am the 2nd guy posting here.. ^_^

by the way, that is a good idea i wish to join the farming team you all ok with it.

Other idea is a farming team for EQs at high level. (example: lvl200+ eqs)
So whole can trade or buy cheap from farming team and let the whole guild grow stronger.

By the way, I am 0n1mus4.

4Clan Development. Empty All Members; Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

All Members that are Online for these Events within the Clan, will be Asked to Take part in these Farming Groups anyways. Any members of CL Is Invited. We Should be getting Clan Allies. And we can get them to Join the Farming Groups, so we can make Bigger Groups and everything, we can have full Parties and everything. Sometimes People will get so into that character, they will want to keep their group to go till the end, Such as a Character wanting to build a Cleric, others can help. We needs as many characters as we can get to the high levels, because the Equipment dropped at that levels are the levels that we need, so we can save our money for the Gems and the Better Equipment we find at those Levels.

So Basically. Farming things would be like..

Level 1-9x Refines at Gob Cave [Whenever you want to enter, if you can kill at a low level]
Level 9x - 130 Refines from Luna.
130 - Whatever ; Equipment, Gems, Charms from Eldeon.

If anyone can find any Better farming Areas and all that, we would love it if people added, because the more money the clan can make, the better our Combat can build, and the Farming groups where we go, can get to know eachother like a Family.

We are Aiming to be a Self Defence Clan, but without the money and all that, we can even Do Self Defence, i notice that alot of the Clan Members die quite fast in PvP. This is what we want to change. The clan has a big heart when it comes to Family Relations. We all work together, we all get along.

5Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

For each farming group we need a cleric of course.
Anyway, I usually am online for the original Union War, the one that was before they got the second one, which is 7:30-8:30 my time.
If I find myself in a fix with homework, or the musical, I might not be able to show up.
Considering most of our lives are too busy to predict, I suggest having two clerics ready in case one cannot make it. Maybe we should make the groups big enough so you could split it into 2 parties--8 players. That way, if the cleric does show up, and both of them are there, then we can split up and one cleric can go to another place to farm or whatnot.
Anyway, I think farming groups should have 4 people at least-- if not more. 4 people is the max of people you can party (3 other people excluding yourself) at party level 1.

If this is going to work, we need people to commit to a certain time. Also, we'll need people to be more active.

By the way--love the idea!~

6Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm

pz1c0

pz1c0
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

Ellodia wrote:For each farming group we need a cleric of course.
Anyway, I usually am online for the original Union War, the one that was before they got the second one, which is 7:30-8:30 my time.
If I find myself in a fix with homework, or the musical, I might not be able to show up.
Considering most of our lives are too busy to predict, I suggest having two clerics ready in case one cannot make it. Maybe we should make the groups big enough so you could split it into 2 parties--8 players. That way, if the cleric does show up, and both of them are there, then we can split up and one cleric can go to another place to farm or whatnot.
Anyway, I think farming groups should have 4 people at least-- if not more. 4 people is the max of people you can party (3 other people excluding yourself) at party level 1.

If this is going to work, we need people to commit to a certain time. Also, we'll need people to be more active.

By the way--love the idea!~

Yes your right, you can make the group by sorting them on same GMT..
and your right the clan needs to be more active ofcourse.

7Clan Development. Empty Good Idea. Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 am

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Thats a good Idea, but as you can see, Most Members are already on at the same time as others. Just the Length of the Time they are online, is Lower then the Rest. so once we can get More Members that are More Active, we can do this Idea fast.

However for this Farming idea, i was online last night and Someone Mentioned an Idea..

Everyone online in the Clan will farm for one person.
That one person will help Farm, but they get ALL the items that they make Farming. All the Refines, all the Money, all that stuff. Because if we do that, and we do it a few days for one person. they will have enough to get Atleast 1 Grade 7 Gem. or a Maxed Weapon with a Grade 7 Gem.
After awhile of this, we would switch the Person that we farm for.

I Have Already thought of Problems this would Cause however.
1. Trust in Members.
--> The Members Could take the Items that they Farm for themselves, and say that they didn't Farm much Items.
--> At the Same time, This could Build trust in people, and make the Clan a more Trustworthy Group.
2. Ammounts of People each Day.
--> More Members could be online Each day that we do the Farming, meaning some people might feel bad because they got Less Items then the Rest.
--> More Items can be Bought for that one person to Raise the Clans Defences, More people from Clan to Interact with while this farming goes on.

Rules that we would most Likely Add..
Rules Against Item Stealers.
--> If Any Members that would be Caught stealing items as we farmed, for themselves, They would be Skipped for their Turn in the Receiving of the Farming Items.
--> [ Need Aproval ] - These Members would get a Warning of being Removed from the Clan. The Clan is a Family, and a Family would not Steal Items from other Family Members.

I Will Add More if we need to. But this is some ideas that a Member of CommonLogic has thought of.

All Credits go to RawkStar

8Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 am

h4ppyb0l

h4ppyb0l
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

The idea not bad but who or how to choose the 1st person first?

9Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 am

pz1c0

pz1c0
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

The 1 thats got the less grade 7 gems / good gear i think.
So maybe we need to make a topic here for every 1 to post his gear and gems

10Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 am

h4ppyb0l

h4ppyb0l
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

people can fake their items which they got? maybe i not sure..

how to judge?

11Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

PopTarts wrote:Thats a good Idea, but as you can see, Most Members are already on at the same time as others. Just the Length of the Time they are online, is Lower then the Rest. so once we can get More Members that are More Active, we can do this Idea fast.

However for this Farming idea, i was online last night and Someone Mentioned an Idea..

Everyone online in the Clan will farm for one person.
That one person will help Farm, but they get ALL the items that they make Farming. All the Refines, all the Money, all that stuff. Because if we do that, and we do it a few days for one person. they will have enough to get Atleast 1 Grade 7 Gem. or a Maxed Weapon with a Grade 7 Gem.
After awhile of this, we would switch the Person that we farm for.

I Have Already thought of Problems this would Cause however.
1. Trust in Members.
--> The Members Could take the Items that they Farm for themselves, and say that they didn't Farm much Items.
--> At the Same time, This could Build trust in people, and make the Clan a more Trustworthy Group.
2. Ammounts of People each Day.
--> More Members could be online Each day that we do the Farming, meaning some people might feel bad because they got Less Items then the Rest.
--> More Items can be Bought for that one person to Raise the Clans Defences, More people from Clan to Interact with while this farming goes on.

Rules that we would most Likely Add..
Rules Against Item Stealers.
--> If Any Members that would be Caught stealing items as we farmed, for themselves, They would be Skipped for their Turn in the Receiving of the Farming Items.
--> [ Need Aproval ] - These Members would get a Warning of being Removed from the Clan. The Clan is a Family, and a Family would not Steal Items from other Family Members.

I Will Add More if we need to. But this is some ideas that a Member of CommonLogic has thought of.

All Credits go to RawkStar

Although, PopTarts/rawkstar, the idea may seem more time efficient, however there is always the trust issue. I don't think people wouldn't be motivated considering the day they were to farm, they would get nothing.

Honestly, I think the system would work better if you just put item earning on acquisition order, so the items are dealt out to each person randomly.
As much as it would seem kind and family-like, trust can't be disputed to just anyone.

I love you guys, we get along great, but if I knew you in real life, I wouldn't be giving you my credit card number, lol.
Even more so to people I've met on the internet.

There are just too many ways this method could be abused. And I don't want it to sound like I don't trust you guys, but well, to some point I don't. Trust isn't meant to be given out willingly, the whole reason trust is such an essential thing in relationships and life, is because it can't be earned easily.

Anyway, to sum it up, I disagree with this idea. If any or all of you are in favor of this, and wish to pursue it, I suppose I wouldn't mind. I'm just trying to think of the well-being of the clan. If everyone was committed and willing, the system, I suppose, would work out.

12Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm

h4ppyb0l

h4ppyb0l
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

Ellodia wrote:Although, PopTarts/rawkstar, the idea may seem more time efficient, however there is always the trust issue. I don't think people wouldn't be motivated considering the day they were to farm, they would get nothing.

Honestly, I think the system would work better if you just put item earning on acquisition order, so the items are dealt out to each person randomly.
As much as it would seem kind and family-like, trust can't be disputed to just anyone.

I love you guys, we get along great, but if I knew you in real life, I wouldn't be giving you my credit card number, lol.
Even more so to people I've met on the internet.

There are just too many ways this method could be abused. And I don't want it to sound like I don't trust you guys, but well, to some point I don't. Trust isn't meant to be given out willingly, the whole reason trust is such an essential thing in relationships and life, is because it can't be earned easily.

Anyway, to sum it up, I disagree with this idea. If any or all of you are in favor of this, and wish to pursue it, I suppose I wouldn't mind. I'm just trying to think of the well-being of the clan. If everyone was committed and willing, the system, I suppose, would work out.

I agree on what Ellodia said, trust is not a day or a month can be earned. Is been through lot of matters then can get it. The idea is great if we are all guild mates trusting each other with no doubts at all. Maybe have, within small group of people with you all had been with each other for quite a lot time but not apply with all in the guild.

I like the idea for friends but disagree for the guild. No offence. sunny

13Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 am

pz1c0

pz1c0
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

On most of the points your right, but our clan isnt active..
I dont even know who more then half of the players are.. Question
I think we need a better rule about beeing active,
like atleast play 2-3hours a day, and there will be a day or 2
that you cant play cauz of skool or something, but if you say
it to 1 of the clan members a day before,
You cant be online the next few day(s)..
That problem solved, if we become more active we can farm alot
more CP and become more closer to each other..

14Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:43 am

pz1c0

pz1c0
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

^ Sorry about my english not everything is correctly spelled clown

15Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:50 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

most of the members havent been on lately, because i pulled 4 NIGHTS even to play. and just to mess around. but like really, none of them were on at night even. noone sees them at day, i asked half the clan, noone sees them. its time to clean the clan and get active.. i think.

16Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

Well there are different timezones and such. And usually, I do ask most people if they've seen a certain person on before kicking them.
And as for activity rules, we can't expect too much, we all have lives.
I don't want to be particularly strict, because I myself am not superduper active XD
But yes, if a few days go by, and we don't see you even once, don't expect to be a commander...
TELL ME if you're going to be inactive for awhile-- everyone takes vacations SOMETIME. I don't want you to be chained to the computer while your supposed to be relaxing.
Zephry often explains to me when he's not going to be on. That lets me know that you haven't, you know, gone and ran away from technology for your whole life.

17Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

good idea.

18Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:18 am

pz1c0

pz1c0
Clan Junior
Clan Junior

Yes your right i couldnt be active the past 2-3 days cauz of work i was a bit busy

19Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Garbot

Garbot
Clan Deputy Master
Clan Deputy Master

I feel like the different timezones is one the biggest problems. :/

I mean I leave my client on a lot almost everyday and I still don't see everyone. >>"

///
but on a sidenote: How's Zeph doing? Since he hasn't been on in awhile.... :s

20Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

Garbot wrote:I feel like the different timezones is one the biggest problems. :/

I mean I leave my client on a lot almost everyday and I still don't see everyone. >>"

///
but on a sidenote: How's Zeph doing? Since he hasn't been on in awhile.... :s
Timezones are often a problem. I like to think that as long as you can see they're online, that it is okay.
And Zeph, well he seems to have a bunch of issues lately. I think he doesn't have a house to play at, at the moment.

21Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 am

Garbot

Garbot
Clan Deputy Master
Clan Deputy Master

I meant it more of a problem as in having a good amount of people online to even farm. I think the only people that I can/ever play with is Pop, Cloud, and Wom (since he nevverrr sleeps oh my gosh).
and a few others maayyybbeee, but I never see them in game. O_O

Others I'm lucky to see on. :/

///////

How's Zeph health though? ._."
And why doesn't he have a house to play at? :/
And Shadow needs to get his comp fixed. Dx

22Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:31 pm

ToxicSpray

ToxicSpray
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Well the thing is. I Know i havent been on Recently alot, im Working on building a Knight, and at the Moment im Farming Storms. To get a bit of money. After i farm a bit or even make my Knight a high enough level, ill be Much more active around the clan, I Still make time to pop onto PopTarts to see how the clan is doing, and to see if anyone there needs any of my help. Half the clan however also knows my Email, and they can contact me through Msn,

So yeah, if anyone needs me IG for any problems or such? Just Ring me up on Msn ^_^ and if im not on there, Basically im not online at all i guess :\

23Clan Development. Empty Re: Clan Development. Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Ellodia

Ellodia
Clan Master
Clan Master

Timezone issues?
I don't know. Be sure I'll check in with members to see who's been on and who hasn't.
I can't do this all by myself, we're all a clan, and should collaborate with each other.
Bottom line-- Be on more!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum